Mr Harvey worked as a barman in another part of North London, and had a girlfriend.
A spokesman for the force told MailOnline no arrests had been made in relation to the death.
Detective Chief Inspector Noel McHugh is leading the investigation into Mr Harvey's death.
He said: 'This murder has left Vincent's family devastated and has been a big shock to the local community. There were a large number of people in and around the Jolly Anglers pub at the time Vincent was stabbed.
'Many of these are yet to come forward and speak with police.
'While work continues to piece together Vincent's movements prior to his murder, I would directly appeal witnesses to come forward and speak to officers - you may hold invaluable information to assist us in this investigation.'
- Police were called to Station Road in Wood Green to reports of a stabbing
- Attempts to revive the victim failed and he died shortly after 3.20am
- The victim has been named as 33-year-old Vincent Harvey
- Murder investigation launched but Met Police have made no arrests
- A forensic tent has been set up just yards from Wood Green tube station