Every picture tells a story.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just-Pics » News & Headline Stories » Beyonce's album lemonade:: was released over the weekend, Lemonade, surprising and delighting fans.

Beyonce's album lemonade:: was released over the weekend, Lemonade, surprising and delighting fans.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cresteb

Beyonce released a new visual album over the weekend, Lemonade, surprising and delighting fans.

The music and accompanying visual album sparked frenzied conversation and a rush to decipher Beyonce's messages online.

The visual album was released on HBO, followed by the music becoming available on Tidal and iTunes.
The mothers of Eric Garner and Michael Brown, black men who were killed by US police, are featured in the video, holding photos of their deceased sons. Also featured is the mother of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black teenager shot dead in Florida.

Among the famous black women making cameos or inspiring the visual album for Lemonade:

Quvenzhané Wallis, actress in the movies Beasts of the Southern Wild and 12 Years a Slave
    Serena Williams, tennis star, who dances with Beyonce in a body suit
    Zendaya Coleman, singer/actress/model

Amandla Stenberg, actress from the movie The Hunger Games
    Winnie Harlow, former contestant for America's Top Model

The album’s seeming transparency and frankness aren’t revelatory or unexpected. They’re the culmination of a half-decade that Beyoncé has spent refining her skills as both a visual stylist and a storyteller, and it’s her interest in narrative heft that led her to fill Lemonade with the slightest and most insular music she’s ever recorded. The result is an album that feels closer to movies like Kramer vs. Kramer and The Kids Are All Right than traditional pop records. It’s a devastating relationship drama with a complicated resolution, one that just happens to use songs as vehicles for its story rather than dialogue, and its soundtrack was created by the biggest pop star in the world.
https://beyonce.tidal.com/gb

Mr. Vegas delights fans with his latest track “Identify My Love”, released on February 26, 2016.  The track is a mixture of original dancehall with the sweet, melodious vocals from Mr. Vegas.
https://itunes.apple.com/album/identify-single/id1083526028
“Identify My Love” is one of many new tracks Mr. Vegas has released in 2016. Other recent hits include “Dancehall Dabb” and “My Jam” Max Persona remix featuring Pitbull.

Produced by Mr. Vegas for MV Music, “Identify My Love” speaks to an experience we all know too well.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum